Now that you know you’re eligible for a VA Loan and one step closer to owning a home, it’s time to review how you go about applying for this loan. The entire process takes somewhere between 90 – 120 days from most lenders, only applicable if you’re under contract on a home. At Hero Loan we get it done in 30 days…and sometimes as little as 14! It is worth noting that every buyer’s situation is different, and a one-size-fits-all answer isn’t truthful in this scenario.
Generally, there are 4-steps required in the VA Loan eligibility process:
- Do your VA Loan homework (review the information above)
- Contact a VA-approved lender to start the application
- Obtain your COE (through a lender, or by yourself)
- Supplement all necessary documentation to the lender, including:
- Tax Returns
- Recent Bank Statements
- Paystubs / Income Statements
Have questions? We are happy to help you with this VA Loans process. Give us a call at 800-991-6494.
A Cash Out Refinance is a new mortgage that replaces your current one, at better terms, where you can pull…
What a lot of qualified veterans, active servicemembers and their families don’t know is that they can refinance their current…
The Home Loan Expert Running Team will be at the Marine Corps Marathon this weekend, October 28th, and run the…